The Times relies on reports furnished by police in our coverage area. If you know of a police matter but do not see it reported in The Times, contact us at 815-431-4050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nicholas L. Stadler, 37, Ottawa, was arrested Sunday on the 400 block of State Street on a complaint of a domestic battery. He was taken to La Salle County Jail.
Elizabeth Olivarez, 36, Streator, was arrested Tuesday on the 400 block of State Street on a complaint of driving while license suspended, no insurance and displaying a false insurance card. She posted individual bond.
Timothy Sellers, 22, Streator, was arrested 8:13 a.m. Friday on a complaint of violation of an order of protection. Sellers was taken to La Salle County Jail.
Bottles of alcohol were reported taken Friday from the Circle K East gas station, 920 E. Main St. The matter is under investigation.
Vending machines were damaged and change reported taken Friday from the Super Wash Car Wash, 1107 N. Park St. The incident is under investigation.
La Salle County
Ronald D. Thompson, 32, Marseilles, was arrested 7:19 a.m. Saturday on the 1000 block of Greenridge Avenue in Earlville on a complaint of domestic battery after police said Thompson struck a household member in the face with his fist. Thompson was taken to La Salle County Jail.
At 1:05 a.m. Sunday, Wyatt V. Henneberg, 23, Utica, was not injured after he swerved to miss a deer, lost control of his vehicle and struck a guardrail on North 2101st Road (Ed Lambert Road) near East 550th Road in Tonica. No citations were issued.
Nathan Reynolds, 18, Ottawa, was arrested 12:06 a.m. Friday on a complaint of unlawful consumption of alcohol following a single-vehicle crash near 2044 North 25th Road in Fall River Township. Reynolds was taken to La Salle County Jail. Reynolds was a passenger in a vehicle driven by Amy Wolff, 37, Grand Ridge. Wolff swerved to a miss a deer, losing control of her vehicle, entering the ditch, then striking a farm field entrance. A second passenger Brian Reynolds, 44, Grand Ridge, refused treatment.
Streator firefighters responded to an activated carbon monoxide detector at 1002 Johnson St. The detector was faulty.
At 10 p.m. Friday, Streator firefighters were called out to a small fire in a microwave at 311 Chicago St. The fire was out on their arrival, but firefighters ensured the area was safe before leaving.