The following is provided by the La Salle County Sheriff's Office, listing those processed at the jail, with their age, day of processing and pending charge(s):
• Luis Aguirre, 37, Peru, Friday, retail theft.
• Sandy L. Borem, 50, Spring Valley, Friday, hold for Bureau County.
• Paige L. Long, 19, Streator, Friday, sentenced to weekends for Livingston County.
• Isayah J. Miller, 18, Marseilles, Friday, contempt of court.
• Melissa A. Racingay, 30, Oglesby, Friday, sentenced to Department of Corrections.
• Austin J. Rodriguez, 19, Ottawa, Friday, criminal trespass and resisting a peace officer.
• Kori L. Thomas, 29, Earlville, Friday, domestic battery.
• Michael A. Werner, 61, Somonauk, Friday, DUI alcohol.
• Christopher M. Williams, 30, La Salle, Friday, domestic battery.
• Michele J. Witek-Repsel, 55, La Salle, Friday, sentenced to county jail.
The following were processed at the La Salle County Jail on warrants for failure to appear on pending charge(s) and includes age and day of processing:
• Julie A. McDaniel, 54, Standard, Friday.
• Jaime E. Odell, 42, Princeton, Friday.
• Thomas L. J. Putman, 30, Peru, Saturday.
• Jason G. Waclaw, 40, Oglesby, Saturday.